So, my marathon weekend is over and I can relax and check school papers and do wash. Have pictures of dinner rolls. Never thought of baking and selling these but someone asked and I can, so I did! I learned something or should I say remembered something. There is a reason that I don't make cloverleaf rolls the way the tell me in my Kitchenaid recipe book!! They come out looking.... rather interesting!! I will let you figure out what they look like in your own mind!! I started crying and my hubby wanted to know why. He didn't see them the same way IIIII did!! Comes from being around a cousin's farm when I was young!! Well, have a great day and if there's anything you've got a hankering for, I can possibly find a recipe and make it for you!
Owner/Baker of Marianne's Kitchen
My name is Marianne!
- About Marianne's Kitchen
- Search my site
- Marianne's Kitchen on Facebook (Check out my reviews!!)
- Cookies, Brownies/Bars, Biscotti, Cookie Cakes & Whoopie Pies
- Dates for vacation, full dates, etc.
- Cupcakes, Cookies, Pies, Breads, etc. Albums/Pricing
- Flavors & Fillings for Cakes & Cupcakes
- Cake Albums
- Cake Pricing/Ordering Information
- Buckeyes, Fudge & Chocolate Covered Cookies
- Contact me/Order
- Payment Options
- Marianne's Moments
- Price Changes