Wow!! I guess I feel really bad! It's been MORE than a year since I posted on here!
the WHOOPIE PIE!!!!!!!!
From beginning to almost the end! I forgot to get a picture of my son "inhaling" them! These are his VERY BELATED Christmas cookies that I promised him. I ended up with too many other things to do at Christmas and just haven't given them a priority. Well, he was such a good sport yesterday about my numerous calls from Sam's Club that I just HAD to get them done for him today! There is 1 with peanut butter cream filling and 1 chocolate cream filling.
Cheryl Harris designed her mother's 100th birthday cake! I just copied the design onto a cake.
Marianne's Kitchen is closed for the ENTIRE month of January for kitchen renovation completion. Please feel free to call/text a message or email and order for February 1, 2015 or after. Thank you for your patience!!
Wedding, Anniversary, Bridal Shower and Groom's Cakes will no longer be available.
Suggestions for new cake bakers:
1. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS check the sides and top of your cakes to make sure there is NO CAKE showing through!! I have my husband double check for me to make sure there are no spots where cake is showing through especially on dark chocolate or chocolate cakes! Oh and red velvet!!
This is VERY tacky looking! Don't be stingy with your icing! You don't have to KILL them with super thick icing, just "enough icing"! Making your icing thin enough to see through looks cheap and unprofessional!
These Character Cakes are ones that I can do legally and I am showing them as examples for cakes that do NOT infringe on Copyright Laws. It is my understanding that these are "background" cakes for the copyrighted figures. Please keep this in mind when ordering a cake from me or anyone else who decorates cakes. Help protect their business and don't ask them to do illegal cakes!!!
My updates are usually in the form of adding pictures of my work to the "Home" page in my slide shows and in the "Galleries" of pictures on each individual page. I am very busy making things so I don't spend a whole lot of time writing on here. So DO check out my slideshows and individual pages! Have a blessed day and remember Jesus loves you and I'm praying for you, whoever you are!!
Owner/Baker of Marianne's Kitchen
My name is Marianne!
- About Marianne's Kitchen
- Search my site
- Marianne's Kitchen on Facebook (Check out my reviews!!)
- Cookies, Brownies/Bars, Biscotti, Cookie Cakes & Whoopie Pies Album/Pricing
- Dates for vacation, full dates, etc.
- Cupcakes, Pies, Breads, etc. Albums/Pricing
- Flavors & Fillings for Cakes & Cupcakes
- Cake Albums
- Cake Pricing/Ordering Information
- Buckeyes, Fudge & Chocolate Covered Cookies
- Contact me/Order
- Payment Options
- Marianne's Moments
- Price Changes